Untitled-1
Sims 3 Store: Free Sponsored Simpoints (FAQ)

SimGuruRusskii has created an FAQ for players regarding the Free Sponsored Simpoints Promotion.

Thanks Steph!

Do you need just a few more SimPoints to get that store item you’ve always wanted? Or do you simply want to experience how the Sims 3 store works? Now you can pick up some bonus SimPoints courtesy of our sponsors!

Q&A:

How do I earn bonus SimPoints?

Look for the Bonus SimPoint banner located in the left menu navigation throughout the Sims3 Store and click to start! After watching a short video from our sponsors your account will be automatically rewarded your newly earned SimPoints.

bb_zps2ac73e1d

Can I use these bonus SimPoints to buy anything in the store?

These SimPoints are no different than the SimPoints you can purchase as bundles. So pick up that item you’ve always wanted or even save for a set!

Are there limits to how much I can earn?

Unfortunately there are daily limits* to how much can be earned, but after 24 hours you can return to earn even more bonus SimPoints.

Note: If you are at the maximum account limit of 35,000 SimPoints, you will not be able to earn anymore SimPoints from this opportunity until your existing balance has been consumed to make room.

*Valid in US only. SimPoints awarded for maximum of five views per day per user

1. KasperPL says:

wait, i just made an account and i cant find that. also where we supposes to put our Sims 3 community username or not?????

2. Vannie says:

i just used this yeseterday for the first time, hasn’t been a full 24 hrs quite yet, but i think it should still be going.

3. complvr says:

Is this promo still working b/c the button to watch the video/get points only sporadically appears on the left side of the store page??

4. Krissy says:

I dont see it anymore and i skipped a day or two because of a sleepover. Still isnt showing up and i dont know what time i did it last. :(

5. Suzie says:

These simpoints aren’t guarenteed to show up everyday. Mine has even disappeared for a few weeks at a time. Also, mine only lets me get one a day now. So it’s just spardic sometimes.

6. V Trevino says:

When I click on the banner to get bonus SimPoints nothing happens. I followed the instructions given on the Sims 3 site and I do not see any video from sponsors.

Why does this not work?

7. John says:

The reason is because they release it at a certain time and once the amount of people that have used it has been reached, it disappears, as they don’t want to put it out 24/7 otherwise too much people will get Simpoints, and no-one will buy it, but for the time it comes out, I don’t know.