EA Announces The Sims 3 Into The Future

ITF
Get The Sims™ 3 – Into the Future LIMITED EDITION, including the exclusive Quantum Power Pack!

Pre-order The Sims 3 Into the Future Expansion Pack and get the exclusive Quantum Power Pack, featuring a hibernation chamber and multi-function power suit!

Fire up the Time Portal and send your Sims to their most exciting destination yet: The future!

Explore a bold new world, hundreds of years in the future, where your Sims can hone their Advanced Technology Skills to get the most out of advanced science and tech.

Have your Sims cruise around on hoverboards and jetpacks, traveling via monorail or tube elevator, or just get creative with futuristic hairstyles and clothing!

Create and customize Plumbots with Create-A-Bot and use their “trait chips” to program them with a wide variety of customizable behaviors to demonstrate around your house.

Teleport between present and future worlds at will, and experiment with how your Sims’ actions in the present can have surprising effects on their own legacy, their descendants, and even the way of life for future Sims!

Put your Sims on Ice – Place your Sim into the Quantum Power Chamber and stop the ravages of time – and put their needs on hold indefinitely.

Tap Into the Benefits of Quantum Power – The Chamber can quip your Sim with a futuristic Quantum Power Suit, enabling them to teleport around the globe or scan the world for collectables!

Put Your Sim in “Time Out” – Too busy to tend to your Sims’ needs? No problem. Just put them in the Quantum Power Suit and instantly bio-stabilize your Sims.

Take Your Sims to the Future – For the first time in The Sims franchise, you can play with life in the future! Enter the Time Portal and take your Sims to a new world that exists hundreds of years in the future where they can explore a whole new way life.

Experiment with Future Technology – Witness how new technologies for entertainment, transportation, or the home will reinvent the way your Sims eat, sleep, travel, socialize, work, and have fun. Your Sims can learn how to use this all-new technology in the future and take their Advanced Technology Skill back to the present to get the most out of these objects there!

Change Life in the Future – Your Sims’ present-day actions will lay the groundwork for their future legacy. Your Sims can even meet their future descendants and change their destinies by actions taken in the present! With opportunities to alter the fate of the future, will your Sims strive to create an ultra-utopian society or a world of chaos?

Tell New Stories with the All-New Create-A-Bot – Build and customize a variety of Plumbots and add them to your Sims’ household! Create unique “trait chips” that you can then use to program your Plumbots. With the ability to hold up to seven trait chips, these Plumbots are bound to act and behave in surprising ways. What would happen if you combined the Robonanny and Sinister Circuits chips?

Buy and Build the Homes of the Future – Futurize your Sims’ homes with holographic TVs, easels, plants and computers, and zip between floors through tube elevators. Install automatic-sliding doors, peaceful rooftop gardens, and glass floors and walls to give their homes that perfect futuristic touch. The home of the future is whatever you want it to be!

Play with a New World Hundreds of Years into the Future – Strap on a jetpack and visit a futuristic shopping plaza to browse and purchase the latest gadgets and apparel from a variety of interactive pedestals. Enjoy a delicious synthesized meal served by Plumbots in the outdoor café. Take on futuristic careers by becoming a Plumbot dealer or a renowned astronomer at Stellar Observatory. Or, go way out to explore the vast wasteland – who knows, your Sims might find rare relics and perhaps clues as to what happened to the ocean!

TS3_EP11_ANN_WORLD_HOLO_SH01_TK01 TS3_EP11_ANNOUNCE_SHOT_02_002 TS3_EP11_ANNOUNCE_SHOT_03_004 TS3_EP11_ANNOUNCE_SHOT_05_002

1. Rae says:

I love this..I just wondering if the new simbots will replace having an occult creature…I wouldn’t mind some sort of cat spliced humanoids or something “genetic gene spicing gone wrong” kinda thing….

Also maybe update or give new aliens

1. Rae-La says:

i’d love to see mixed states again :/ even if it’s only 2 or 3.

merwolfes of the future would be just a dream for me

2. Mark says:

If you look closely, at the part with the scanning Plumbot, it seems to be scanning a hologram. Either that, or a new type of ghost, but I’d love to have playable holograms. Perhaps, if a sim dies in the future, they become a hologram instead of a ghost.

If sims can scan a hologram is it possible they’ll be able to talk to their friends on the tv? Wouldn’t that be awesome?

2. Neronix17 says:

Pretty sure you are seeing things, watched the section a dozen times to check and nothing hints at the woman being scanned is a hologram, the effect of the robot scanning could be making you see it as a hologram though.

3. Joel says:

I think it’s a ghost , at least that’s what it looked like to me!

3. EatChees says:

Omg I am dying this is sooo exciting! I wanted this since sims 1!

4. Perry Elizabeth says:

OMG I am … at a loss for words. I can’t be MORE excited!! THE HOVER BOARDS!!! (Excuse me while i go squeal in the corner!) OMG

5. Darrell says:

I am intrigued, and although I liked the idea of the EP that let you go into the past instead better (the gurus did a poll asking what historical eras we would want to travel to) I am certain I will be getting this. Looking forward to getting more information.

6. Evan says:

I really like the cover art. I think this EP is going to be better than Island Paradise, for me at least. Looks incredible.

I just noticed it says there are glass walls. Wonder how this will work on houseboat basements if you can see under the water now and glass floors as well.

I think this ep will marry nicely with island paradise especeially were building is concerned.

Suprisenly the coverart only has 2 pics on it not the normal 4. I

1. ojuelosws says:

I know, my inner OCD is acting up. After all of them looked the same and my collection was almost complete, they ruin it with this one.

10. Max Q Baker says:

This looks much better than I was expecting.

11. maria_loves_alex says:

WOW this looks amazing! it also reminds me so much of Rachet and Clank for PS2 LOL

I’m going to start a new game when I get this – or possibly create a new turn of events for my sims in LL and their 15 half alien children

12. ThatOneGuy says:

I really like this EP. I’m more stoked for it than I was for Showtime and Island Paradise (which, due to the extensive bugs, is hard to play for me). I really like that they’re trying to phase out of rabbitholes, as seen in today’s Live Broadcast. For those who didn’t watch, for what we can tell the shopping malls ARE interactive, and I’d expect the cafes to be interactive also, from what I can tell from the efforts from the design team as of late. Other than that I tooootally bet there will be Jetsons inspired characters! I’m totes ready for them lol

13. SimsForever15 says:

This will go so well with High End Loft Stuff.

14. BerylliumSim says:

At first I had zero interest in this, and now this seems like one of the most exciting EP’s yet! EA, please deliver and don’t disappoint! The end of Sims 3 should be golden.

15. Madiha says:

AAAAAAAHH Omg I cannot waittt!

16. EA really needs to proofread:
    “The chamber can quip your Sim…”
    Should that be equip?
    And the new career…. is it PlumBob dealer? Or PlumBOT dealer?

17. George says:

Looks even better than island paradise! Awesome

18. Gamer says:

I must be the only one who is not faced by what this EP has to offer, If I do ever buy this EP it will probably be for the little stuff like glass floors etc.

Would be cool if there are Helicopters, still disappointed that they chose this theme and not Open for Business because Simmers were demanding that more than In to the Future. Maybe they have tied in the OFB functions in to this EP.

19. ElderGamer1 says:

Was it just me that saw this at the last part of these Facts:

“Or, go way out to explore the vast wasteland – who knows, your Sims might find rare relics and perhaps clues as to what happened to the ocean!”

That’s kinda scary… A Sims “Fallout 3″… Lol!

20. Dynasty Clip says:

it’s great you can travel to the future and back the the present. but what about traveling even further back to the present. or going all the way back in time like 1930 of the 70′s?

21. Elsie says:

That Trailer looks Amazing, ooeee!! I want it really bad…lol…All those cool Bots, I love it… Wish we could get that Plumbot in real life…haha… :) :)

1. Elsie says:

I just hope we get a Futuristic baby crib? Please. EA.

1. Dynasty Clip says:

i hope we get the past! besides the present and future.
        after all there is no present or future without the past..

right?

1. Neronix17 says:

Difference being the future is new and unknown, the past has already been explored. Especially since they made the standalone Sims Medieval game.

22. SimonettaC says:

I have never been so excited for an expansion pack as this one. And I get excited about Sims stuff a lot..Lol! Just can’t wait!!!

23. Teresa Louise says:

I’m installing this RIGHT NOW! EEEEEEK!