The Official Midnight Hollow Festival Lot…
Posted by Sims 3 Midnight Hollow Category

If the festival lot is not showing up in your neighborhood bin, remove the package file from your “DCBackup” folder and place it in to the “Library” Folder.

The file number is: 0x8d53e630fb04dbb642f6a16f6c61ebbf

Big Thanks for blewis823 for helping resolve the issue!

is now available to download! (Requires Seasons)

Screenshot-10

Is this working in your game Alex? Quiet a few people are saying it will download then in game it doesn’t show up or is greyed out.

2. Kari says:

She got it to work. I’ve been following on twitter. Could you please tell us how you got it to show up?

Thanks to Blewis and Alexis of Simsvip it’s showing in my game now but I noticed it wasn’t marked as a festival lot. When I bulldozed the original lot and placed this one even though it’s listed as big park the festival stuff was already there however I decided to change the lot from big park to festival grounds just to be safe. No issues and the festival happened in my game pretty quickly.

3. SimsVIP says:

Just updated the post :)

4. Kari says:

Thanks so much.

5. B says:

You’re welcome. :D

6. B says:

If anyone wants a copy of the .package file to place in the library folder, download : http://www.mediafire.com/?06gn92val2lp5b2

1. Amber says:

Thank you for this!

7. Kari says:

Finally, it’s there. You’re instructions worked. Thanks to you and Blewis823 for solving this issue.

8. Sam says:

Thanks. Loving MH so far.

9. Thank you so very much!

10. Ellie Breton says:

Awesome, thank you very much for the link.

11. Cindy says:

sorry but the lot doesnt work properly
    it even coust my game to crash

She’s probebly going tgo eventually take it down put up a fixed version.

I have so many package files I can’t locate this one.

I think I’ll uninstall it download the file from mediafire.

Nevermind I just found it then I cut and pasted into the library folder.

Smitty is fixing it as we speak so maybe next week the fixed version will be up.

Forgot the link
      Lisa Smith‏@SimGuruSmitty24h
      Sorry guys, I have to take off before I could fix the festival lot, but I’ll keep working on it as soon as I get in tomorrow!

I don’t know why I put forgot the link.

14. Cindy says:

is it fix alreaddy????

15. Lindsay says:

This isn’t working for me. I moved the .package file to the library. It shows up in the game. I bulldoze the current lot, designate it as a festival ground,place SimGuruSmitty’s lot there and then…..nothing. The festival never starts. All the decor is there just no music, no vendors, nothing. Hopefully this gets fixed. I personally believe in MH the Fall Festival is like their biggest event of the year and to deny my Simmies that experience is just wrong.

16. Jasson Tanardi says:

Well, I found it. You have to change it into Festival Ground lot. It’s just a big park before

17. Lindsay says:

Ok I figured it out. I had to do IN THIS ORDER for it to work for me. In addition to moving the file to the library folder as instructed above. I had to 1. bulldoze the park, just the park, not the lot. 2. put the new festival grounds in the lot, but do NOT change the lot type to Festival grounds yet. 3. Play the game in live mode for just a few Sim mins 4. Go back to Edit Town and THEN change the lot type to Festival Grounds.
    Before I was bulldozing the Big Park, and then changing the lot type the Festival Grounds and then placing the new festival lot in one session of Edit Town. It just would not work for me. It would not start the festival. Everything was there the game just would not recognize it a festival lot no matter how long I played. For some reason doing it in the order I outlined worked for me. If anyone else has this issue maybe they will find this info useful. Thank goodness too because my Sims in Midnight Hollow NEED Spooky Day.