Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to help make your gaming experience more pleasant and unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Evict Ghost Households – Script mod to remove ghost only households
• SimLotto – Allows Sims to purchase SimLotto lottey tickets on any of the computers included in the game
• Homeless Households Revamp – Alters the two Homeless Households called ‘Single Moms’, the two household types which are being created again and again after a save game has gone beyond the first day or two
• Less Waving Goodbye – Alters the ‘Broadcaster’ which requires all Sims on the lot to wave goodbye to all other sims who are leaving the lot/em>
• Five Fancy Eye Colors Fix – Male Sims can now inherit the 5 colors added with the ghost patch
• Catalog Text Fix For Two Arches – Catalogue text fix for the Keystone-Style and Prairie Post and Lintel Knockoff arches, which had their names and descriptions swapped
• People-Oriented Trait – Adds new trait to the game
• Unlocked CAS Parts – Unlocks Career and NPC CAS Parts
• Buyable Mushrooms and Vegetables – Adds 3 categories of mushroom and vegetable plants to buy mode