Each week we will will compile a list of mods that have been released to help make your gaming experience more pleasant and unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
I have put up pages with all 13 collections and collectibles. Please note that I am still working on the “Mini Guide” and “How/Where To Find” portions of 5 of these lists, as well as some of the related skills.
Quick note: I spawned a many of the collectibles in order to create the lists. There are some things not working in game and some items you will not be able to collect. I’ve been reporting my findings to the Gurus to help them quickly pin point the issues, so hopefully they are fixed soon.
• Grafting is broken which makes Dragonfruit and Birds of Paradise bugged. Same with the Cowplant berry, but there are other ways to collect it.
• The Space Rocks Collection isn’t awarding the collection plaque
• Plaintains are a collectible, but not part of the gardening collection set
• Bonsai Buds are the “duplicate” blackberry photo in the gardening collection, but we do not yet know if these were meant to be an actual collectible. (Even though they complete the Gardening Collection)
Used in the video below…
• Modern Deco Objects: (Download)
• Betty Boop by Zakeira (The Sims 4 Gallery)
• Acne: (Download)
• Super Long Hair w/Bangs: (Download)
• Simsperience Tops for Males: (Download)
• Simsperience Tops for Children (Download)
Both Walmart and Amazon have discounted both editions of The Sims 4 Prima Guide. The Collector’s Edition is on sale for $24.60 and the Standard Edition is on sale for $18.35. (Give or take some change on both sites)
The time has come to reveal the winner of our “The Sims 4″ giveaway!
♦ Pedro Vasconcelos – Generously donated by Thoddy!
Pedro, please check your email for details on the prize! Congrats to the winner, and thanks to everyone for participating!
If you’re looking for a great mod to help change your Sim’s emotions, skills, traits and more, look no further than Clown’s Sims 4 Debug/Cheat Mod. This script mod allows players to Shift Click on objects/Sims and bring up a debug panel with additional options.
We’ve gathered all the most recent “professional” reviews of The Sims 4 from around the web and combined them into one post for your convenience. If your favorite site is not listed below, feel free to post a link.
The Sims 4: Reviews Around the Web
- Independent UK
- International Business Times
- NZ Gamer
- PC Gamer
- Resident Entertainment
- Strategy Informer
- The Escapist
- The Guardian
- The Sixth Axis
- Tom’s Guide
- Trusted Reviews
- Venture Beat
- Video Game Writers