Via The Sims 3
Play with both The Sims 3 Supernatural and The Sims 3 Seasons and unlock an exclusive magical item – the Weather Stone! When both expansion packs are installed, this mystical object will appear on a community lot somewhere in the current world*. Witches, vampires, werewolves, and fairies from The Sims 3 Supernatural can then awaken the Weather Stone and summon their own magical weather any time of year.
- Bewitching Rain – When a witch casts this mischievous spell using the weather stone, a green rain will fall on the entire world. Any Sim caught outdoors will dance wildly and act crazy, even though they are magically prevented from getting wet!
- Eclipsing Fog –Vampires can conjure this spell to cause a chilly fog to form over the town and cool even the hottest summer day. It also makes it easier for your fanged friends to find willing snacks.
- Reviving Sprinkle –Who says rainy days have to be dreary? When fairies create this spring shower of blossoms, all the gardens in the Sims’ world are instantly revived and cared for. Of course, no fairy magic would be complete without a rainbow at the end!
- Hunter’s Storm – Werewolves are great hunters to begin with, but this magical storm gives them even more of an edge. Collectable items fall with the snow and your lupine Sims have a much better chance of sniffing them out as they stalk through the icy drifts.
- *Weather Stone will appear in all worlds, except for those from The Sims 3 World Adventures.