Each week we will will compile a list of mods that have been released to help make your gaming experience more pleasant and unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• No Emotion Stingers – Removes the music that plays between each emotion
• No Highlight – Removes the White Outline that appears when clicking Sims and objects
• Stand Still in CAS – Sims of all ages stand still while in Create-a-Sim
• No Blur in the Distance – Removes the Depth Of Field blur in the distance
• Indoor Lights Brighter – Allows you to modify the indoor lighting of the game
• No Intro – Removes the “Maxis” and “EA” Intros when starting the game
• No Mosaic – Removes “Blur” from Sims that Breastfeed, Streak, Bathe, and Use the Toilet
• Time Speed Changer – Makes game time slower
• Improved Lighting – Improves indoor and outdoor lighting
• No Fade Sims & Objects – Stops in game fading when zooming in on Sims and Objects
• TV & Computer Menu Revamp – Changes menu options to more familiar “real life” channels
• GTA Radio Stations – Changes Radio Station names to those from Grand Theft Auto
• Weirder Walkstyles Disabled – Disables certain walkstyles and replaces them with other styles
• Super Speed – Speed 3 doubles in speed
• No Fateness/No Muscles – Stops daily physique changes on Sims
• BuildBuyMode Unlocker – Unlocks locked objects in build/buy mode
• Unlock Objects – Unlocks Build/Buy objects for Residential/Community Lots. Also unlocks Rooms