Each week we will will compile a list of mods that have been released to help make your gaming experience more pleasant and unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Lunar Surface Terrain Paint – New non-default terrain paint
• Larger Interaction Queue – Allows you to have up to 10 actions in queue
• Faster Gardening – Speeds up certain gardening tasks
• Longer Efficiency Emotion Potions – Increases moodlet time of Emotion Potions
• No More Autonomous Phone Actions – Sims will no longer use their phone autonomously
• Mask Mod – Allows you to use objects as hats and masks
• Weekend Housekeeping – Allows you to order housekeeping on weekend
• Live Mode and Tab Mode Camera Mod – Removes drift and increases camera range
• No Auto PC – Prevents autonomous use of PC
• Daily Save Mod – Makes a save to your game every Sim day
• Autonomous Repairs – Sims will autonomously repair broken objects and scavenge in trash piles
• Expanded Head Size Range – Increases the customization range of a Sim’s head
• Breast Augmentation – Increases the customization range of Sim’s breasts
• Glasses Slider – Increases the customization range of a Sim’s eye glasses
• Expanded Facial Slider Range – Icreases the customization range of a Sim’s face
• No More Autonomous Drink Action – Prevents autonomous use of fridge drinks
• Fewer Stalkbys – Decreases the amount of random visitors to the active household
• Menu Enabler – Enables use of the Sim info panels when a Sim is away at work, school, or other lots.
• New Moons – A selection of new moons for the game
• Empty Worlds – Empty versions of Willow Creek and Oasis Springs