Each week we will will compile a list of mods that have been released to help make your gaming experience more pleasant and unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Hyper Trait– Adds new trait to the game
• Star Wars Costume Hider – Outfits are not used by townies and are hidden from CAS
• Serious Trait – Adds new trait to the game
• Tweaked Age Lengths – Changes the age length of Sims
• No Delay Between Instant Upgrades – Removes delay when performing instant upgrades
• CAS Modifyers Bugfix: Aging and Randomizing – Fixes a bug of YA male Sims acquiring the wide jaw and squinty eyes
• Disable Autonomous Mourning – Sims will not mourn unless directed to do so
• Variable Default Relationships Mod – This mod will vary the starting Sim relationships when a new household is created