Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to help make your gaming experience more pleasant and unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Bulgified Swimwear for Men – Adds a “bulge” to the default male speedos
• Sims 4 Mod Workshop (V2) – Mod Workshop
• Bathtub Transparency Fix – Fixes a transparency issue on certain in game tubs
• Longer Song Titles – Allows for longer song titles
• Change Outfit on Interactive Sims – Enables the Change Outfit function on all sims by clicking on them, as you do when socializing
• Outfit Tools – Copy Any Outfit – Creates two new commands to the cheat console for managing outfits.
• Life of the Party Accessory Fix – Prevents Townie Sims from wearing the sombrero hat or star glasses that came with the Life of the Party digital content
• Violin and Guitar Bug Fixes – Fixes several bugs associated with violins and guitars
• Ask if Single Change – Moves the ‘Ask If Single’ interaction from the Romance over to the Friendly pie menu