Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to help make your gaming experience more pleasant and unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• No Broken Toilets/Emotional Poop – Changes the way a toilet works in game and also removes any emotional poop actions
• Less or No “Cold in the Middle” Moodlet – Alters the game’s microwaves to reduce or eliminate the “Cold in the Middle” moodlet
• Pregnancy Test for Males – Allows both genders to take pregnancy tests. Additional pregnancy mods required
• Darker Progress Circle – Overrides the progress indicator circle user interface image in The Sims 4 to make the background of the circle darker.
• Share Beds With Everyone – Allows all Sims to share beds with all other Sims for sleeping.
• Updated Mods by Foggity – New site to download Foggity’s Mods
• Cradle-to-Grave Mod Pack – Offers many improvements and fun features for all stages of Sim life.
• No Fade Columns – Base game columns will not fade out in Live mode
• Table Lamps Anywhere – Assorted placement edits for some of the smaller table lamps