Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to help make your gaming experience more pleasant and unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Computer Whiz Aspiration Fix – Removes the objectives for career level completely from the Computer Whiz Aspiration to avoid an issue
• All Beds Same Energy & Comfort – Alters all double and single beds in the game to give the same energy and comfort as the most expensive beds, the fastest energy gain and best comfort gain
• Keep Books After Publishing – Sims keep a copy of books after being published
• Emotions Don’t Kill – Removes Emotional death in The Sims 4
• Mr. Skeleto – Adds new Skin effect to the game
• Servo From The Sims 2 – Adds The Sims 2’s Servo to The Sims 4
• Sims 4 Custom Content Tracker – Lists the .package files you used for a certain Sim.