Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to help make your gaming experience more pleasant and unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Angry Paintings Replaced – Replaces the 11 angry paintings made at the easel when a Sim is in the angry emotion
• Gender Preference Commands – Adds three commands to The Sims 4 cheat console to view, set and dump all Sims gender preferences
• Simlish It’s On Us T-shirt Texture Defaults – Replaces the textures of the It’s On Us t-shirts that were introduced via patch
• No Venue Requirements – Removes the “Required Objects” lists from the Park, Museum, Bar, Gym, Lounge, Club, and Library venue types
• Liberated Street Deco – Enables a bunch of street decoration lifted from the game files and fixes them up for purchase in Buy/Build
• Liberated Garden Stuff – Assorted garden stuff from the game files fixed up for Buy/Build Mode
• Liberated Fences – Some fence objects from the game files fixed up for Buy/Build