Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to help make your gaming experience more pleasant and unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Never Weary Un-Nerfed – Restores the original Never Weary trait to it’s original effect pre-December 16th patch
• Cheat Shortcuts – Custom shortcuts for TS4 in the form of a loose .py file so they are easy to edit
• Molding Clay Builds Creativity – Molding Clay will now increase a Child’s Creativity Skill
• No Hygiene Dirt – Removes the dirt or grime which appears on sims when their hygiene gets too low
• Fire Hurts – Changes the post-fire moodlet to Uncomfortable from Tense
• Brush Away the Bad Taste – Brushing your teeth will get rid of bad moodlets from food or drinks that are low-quality
• Sims 4 Mod Manager by Raxdium – Tool used to make management of mods easier
• No Adoption Cost – Removes the cost associated with adoption
• All Mirrors Move Like Paintings – Allows mirrors to slide up and down just as the EA paintings do
• Retro Stereo Unlocked – Places a career unlockable into buy mode for purchase without the attached requirements