Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to help make your gaming experience more pleasant and unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Glasses Category Fix – Re-categorizes the affected glasses to be in the correct categories in CAS and prevent Townies from wearing them incorrectly
• No-Drop cabinets/Light Fix for “Vault” and “SCargeaux” – Puts a version of all cabinets in the Counters section that won’t drop with walls so they won’t leave strange holes when viewed from the backside
• Smarter Baby Care – Tunes the autonomy of baby care interactions to make sims treat their newborns much more intelligently
• Resurrect Cheat – Adds a cheat to the game to resurrect Sims
• Easy Going Baby – Motives for baby are decreased by a rate of 0.05/0. (2 flavors) Interaction gains 200 social motive for baby
• Phone Services Fix – This mod is a fix for the combined use of mods that modify the “phone_pickServiceToHire” xml and this is done by mods that add services
• Less Risky Chance Cards – Tuning changes to the game’s chance cards
• Lockers to Dressers Replacement – Changes the lockers found in misc decor to dressers
• Less/No Good/Bad Surroundings Buffs – Modifies Positive Environment and Negative Environment moodlets
• Short Life Spans – Changes the life span of age groups in the game
• Invite Home Indefinitely – Alters the Invite In function, or result, such that sims invited into your home or lot are allowed to stay indefinitely
• Number of Babies Odds Modifier – Modifies the chances of having 1 baby, twins and triplets.
• Orphan Children aren’t deleted – With this mod only a baby-only household will be wiped out
• Quadruplets/Quintuplets – Enables the possibility of having quadruplets or even quintuplets
• Shower Bladder Reliever – Your sims will replenish their hygiene AND bladder motives whilst taking a shower
• Toybox Stores Collectibles – Collectibles can be dragged into a toybox
• Less Frail Elders – Changes tuning for Elders
• Absent-Minded Trait – Adds new trait to the game
• Alien Trait – Adds new trait to the game
• Compulsive Gamer Trait – Adds new trait to the game
• Evil/Childish and Lazy/Neat Don’t Conflict – Prevents Trait Conflicts
• Health Nut Trait – Adds new trait to the game