Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to help make your gaming experience more pleasant and unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Difficult Taxes – This mod taxes a household that is worth less than $20,000 at 11%. It was originally at 2%
• No Grade or High School from the Start – Prevents all children and teen from being enrolled in school
• Abstract Paintings Replaced – Replaces the paintings in the “Abstract” category that sims create on the easel
• Job Uniforms and Outfits Fix – Fixes the issue with Bartenders not showing up in their uniforms
• Less Clunky “Sooner or Ladder” Chair – Tiny edit for the “Sooner or Ladder” chair that makes it less clunky
• Realistic Lifespan 85 – Adjusts your Sim’s life span into a realistic (human) one. About 85 years or Sim days
• Start Life The Easy Way – Adjusts the starting funds for single Sim household to 250,000, and increases the max household funds billions of simoleons
• “Ask for Loan” Hidden from Pie Menu – Hides the Ask For Small Loan and Ask For Large Loan interactions from the pie menu
• Blessed and Cursed Traits – Adds new trait to the game
• Socially Awkward Trait – Adds new trait to the game
• No “Bro” and “Evil” Trait – Removes traits from the game
• Spoonie and Sociopath Traits – Adds new traits to the game