Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to help make your gaming experience more pleasant and unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Robot Traits – Adds new traits to the game
• Punching Bag Fix – Fixes an issue related to the Gym Rat trait
• Invite to Stay the Night Interaction – This mod moves the ‘Invite to stay the night’ interaction from the Romance over to the Friendly pie menu. It is available for all ages as it is a Friendly interaction
• Suave and Passionate Kiss Always Available – Suave and Passionate Kisses are no longer attached to an emotional state
• No Fade Trees and Streetlamps – Overrides of a number of MODL resources of buyable trees, as well as the landscaping and streetlamps in non-editable public spaces, in order to stop them fading in Live Mode
• Slots Added – Placement edits for a handful of objects that would normally go against a wall which makes it so that they actually do so
• Pink Trees Begone – Texture overrides for the two cherry trees in non-editable public spaces
• Class Clown Aspiration – Adds new Aspiration to the game
• Functional Towel Rack – Adds some slots to the Maxis Towel Storage Rack, so that it actually works as a shelf
• Wall Trash Compactors – Functional Trash Compactors
• Functional Light Switches – Allows you to control lighting in the game
• Functional Bunk Beds – Adds functional bunk bed to the game