Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to help make your gaming experience more pleasant and unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Sims 4 OMSPs – Allows you to raise and lower objects
• Play Cards Anywhere – Allows Sims to play cards on any surface
• Reorganized Catalog – Re-categorizes certain items in buy mode
• Dirty Overlay Default Replacement – Replaces the overlay when Sims “get dirty”
• Lighting and Build Reorganized – Re-categorizes certain items in buy mode
• Vampire Trait – Adds new trait to the game
• Sweet Trait – Adds new trait to the game