Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to help make your gaming experience more pleasant and unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Various Tag Fixes (Build Mode) – Various catalogue tag edits/fixes that have accumulated here over time
• More People at the Gym – Ensures that there are always at least 19 people at the gym to interact with
• More Sims at the Bar, Nightclub and Lounge – There are always at least 15 people in your bars, lounges and nightclubs
• Default “Park Sleeper” Tank Tops – Changes the default outfit of the game’s Park Sleepers
• Cabinet Compatible Fridges – Corrects EA fridges to fit snugly underneath cabinets
• Default Easel Paintings Replaced – Replaces the default paintings on the easel
• Always Generate Insects – All the insect spawners generate insects with a chance of 100%, or let’s say, always
• Drama Queen Trait – Adds new trait to the game
• Sarcastic Trait – Adds new trait to the game