Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to help make your gaming experience more pleasant and unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Easy Move In Interaction – Allows Sims to “Ask to Move In” right after an introduction
• No Autonomous Hugs – Deactivates autonomous hugging
• Working Medicine Cabinets – Adds a “Take Medicine” interaction to the game’s bathroom medicine and sink cabinets
• Faster Responsive Speed – Tries to speed up gameplay while minimizing time rolling backwards
• Faster Social Gain by Socializing – Changes social gain when chatting in person
• More Staff at Hospital – Adds more staff members to the Get To Work Expansion Hospital
• Workaholic Trait – Adds new trait to the game
• Popular Trait – Adds new trait to the game
• Photographer Trait – Adds new trait to the game