Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to help make your gaming experience more pleasant and unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• No More Overpriced Flowers and Fruits – Keeps the maximum value a produce (any fruit or flower) can gain to its respective price in the catalog
• Hotels – Sims can finally move into their own hotel
• No More Same Sims Everywhere – Modifies the function that picks the Sims who will appear at venues, shops, in public spaces, etc to make it more random, thus preventing the same Sims to appear everywhere
• Packing Crates – Adds a “Pack in Crate” menu item to every item in the game (with a few exceptions) that cannot be normally placed in an inventory
• No Autonomous Watch TV – No more autonomous watching TV, unless you direct the Sims to do it
• No Autonomous Grab a Drink – No more autonomous grabbing a drink, unless you direct the Sims to do it
• Education Career TS3 to TS4 – Custom career for the Sims 4, inspired by the Education career from the Sims 3 Ambitions