Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to help make your gaming experience more pleasant and unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• More Columns in CAS – Increases the number of columns in CAS
• Longer Parties and More Guests – Allows your parties to last up to 24 hours and gives you the ability to invite up to 200 guests
• EasyCheats – New Commands & Shortcuts – Brings new functionality (enables existing commands/cheats) to the Cheat Console in The Sims 4
• Outdoor Retreat Bear Costume Hider – Hides all adult and child bear costumes that came with the Outdoor Retreat game pack from CAS
• Ownable Cars – Sims can own and drive the very same cars that they see on the road every day
• Hipster Personality Trait – Adds new trait to the game