Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to help make your gaming experience more pleasant and unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Risky Woohoo – Sims who “Woohoo” will have a chance of getting pregnant without trying for a baby
• UNLOCKED Male Beige Cardigan – Enables a hidden CAS asset
• Higher & More Realistic Overmax Pay – Changes the pay system in the game
• Autonomous Use of Hot Tubs at the Spa – Adds autonomous hot tub use
• All Sims Wet Their Bed – Enables Sims of all ages to accidentally wet their bed
• Disable Unwanted Walk Styles – Disables most unwanted walk styles in the game
• Fewer Random Townies on Community Lots – Forces the game to use your own Sims to appear on community lots before using any of the randomly generated townies
• No Free Books – Makes it so that when sims purchase a bookcase, they purchase a bookcase. And not a bunch of always the same books on top of it
• Turbo Careers Mod – Turns all closed adult careers into open ones, as well as two of the teen careers (Fast Food and Barista)