Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to help make your gaming experience more pleasant and unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Dishwasher Mesh Replacement – Reduces the depth of the dishwasher that was added on the August 6th update so that it no longer clips into walls
• No Plant Sparkles – Removes the sparkles from plants
• Bed Energy Mod – Sets all the beds to have 10 energy and removes the uncomfortable moodlet on a few beds (not the kids bed)
• Cheater Mod – Easier cheat console for the game
• Max Motives Cheat – Easily and quickly satisfy your Sims’ needs with a simple command
• All Music Stations Unlocked – Removes the restriction, making all stations available on all stereos