Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to help make your gaming experience more pleasant and unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Realistic/Higher/Harder Bills – Changes the billing system in the game to mimic a more realistic one
• Unify Hair, Makeup and/or Tattoos – Unifies hair, makeup and/or tattoos across all outfits by copying the selected of those items from everyday outfit 1
• iPhone 6 in The Sims 4 – Overrides the original cell phone in the game
• No Eloping – Disables the “Elope Immediately with
” interaction, requiring Sims to have a proper wedding
• Old Fashion Trait – Adds new trait to the game – (Audio Warning)
• Slots on EA Microwaves – Adds 15 slots to the game’s microwaves
• Travel to Special Lots – Adds three new options to the “Travel” tab of the phone that allow you to travel to special lots
• World Type Changes – Allows for changes to residential and destination world types