Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to help make your gaming experience more pleasant and unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Mannequin Setup – Allows Sims who aren’t the lot owner to manage mannequin outfits
• Environment Emitters – Control emotional auras and environment scores without decor
• Environment Effect Overhaul – Alters the emotional system with relation to environment moodlets
• Larger Household Mod – Increases a household size to 20
• CAS Eyebrow and Facial Hair Hiders – Pick and choose what shows up in CAS
• Spooky Stuff CAS Hiders – Pick and choose shows up in CAS
• Kiss Neck for Adults – Adds the option to kiss a Sim on the neck
• Mood Circles – A pack of circular wall stickers, that work like emotional paintings
• More Fandom Names – Adds a variety of new names to CAS
• New Traits by Drew Shivers – Adds new traits to the game – Audio Warning
• Author Trait – Adds new trait to the game
• Jock Trait – Adds new trait to the game
• Internet Kid Trait – Adds new trait to the game