Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to help make your gaming experience more pleasant and unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Handy Inventory Items – Tuning mod that forces certain items to be put back into a Sim’s inventory
• Instant Upgrades for All Items – Increases the upgrade speeds to match that of the Instant Upgrade Perk speeds
• Bright Eyes Slots + Mesh Override – Givess the “Bright Eyes” bookcase a more basic (rectangular) shape and also adds slots on top
• Readable Holy Bible – Adds a new book to the game
• Nihilistic Trait – Adds new trait to the game