Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to make your gaming experience unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Adoption Costs 10,000 – Changes the default adoption fee to 10,000 simoleons
• Desserts Are Baking Recipes – Recategorizes certain dessert recipes
• Chocolate Pudding – Adds chocolate pudding recipe
• Party Anywhere – Allows you to throw parties at any lots in TS4
• All Walkstyles Disabled – Disables all the walkstyles in the game and changes the pee walkstyle to the jog walkstyle
• No Emotional Deaths – Disables emotional deaths in the game
• Faster Homework – Changes the default speed of homework completion
• Bad Grades are OK – Allows children to slack off without worrying about being taken away from their families
• Make Cupcakes in the Oven – Allows Sims to Bake Cupcakes in the Oven instead of the Cupcake Machine
• No Visitor Spawning in Front of Venues – Forces visitors to spawn at a random “world spawn point”
• Default Cloud Replacements – Replaces the clouds in the game
• Assortment of Custom Foods – Adds a variety of new food choices to the game