Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to make your gaming experience unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Janitors on Community Lots – Adds an NPC Janitor to community lots that cleans and repairs
• UFO Investigator Aspiration – Custom knowledge aspiration focused on maxing the Rocket Science skill and visiting the Alien World of Sixam
• Thinner Cell Phones – Replaces the default cell phone with a thinner version
• Retail Perk Unlock – Adds a new cheat to unlock retail perks from The Sims 4 Get To Work Expansion
• Category Fixes – Fix for items that were mis-categorized by Maxis
• 15-Hour Career Day + Increased Wages – Changes the active career duration of the Doctor, Scientist and Detective
• Portable Galaxy Lightshow Fix – Allows the Portable Galaxy Lightshow object to be placed on surfaces
• 202 Terrains Replacement – 4 All Worlds – Default replacement of game terrains
• 44 EA Floorpaints Replacement – Default replacement of game floorpaints
• Tomato Salad – Adds new custom food to the game
• Normal Eating (Spicy Food Fix) – Fixes the issue introduced with 1.14 where no matter what sims eat (except ice cream), they would inevitably have a “Woah spicy” reaction
• No Auto Club Gathering for Active Sims – Prevents the automatic start of a club gathering when active club members are together
• Eligible Sims Always Show Up – Removes restrictions so that all eligible Sims always show up as potential club members for you to choose from
• CAS Lighting Overhaul – Removes the blue and green backlights that haunt edited CAS images
• iPhone 6 Replacement – Replaces the default cell phone in game
• Instant Evolve – Removes the delay from the Evolve interaction allowing Sims to perform instant gardening evolutions as often as desired
• Siren Trait – Adds new trait to the game
• Witch Trait – Adds new trait to the game
• Determinator Trait – Adds new trait to the game
• Banshee Trait – Adds new trait to the game
• Tech Genius Trait – Adds new trait to the game
• Goth Trait – Adds new trait to the game
• Succubus Trait – Adds new trait to the game
• Quirky Trait – Adds new trait to the game