Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to make your gaming experience unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Pregnancy Walkstyle Disabled – Pregnant Sims will now walk like non-pregnant Sims
• Faster Retail Actions – Speeds up retail action in The Sims 4 Get To Work expansion
• Half-Priced Retail Perks – Cuts the cost of retail perks in half
• Tea for Children – Allows Children to enjoy a cup of tea
• Cherry Pie – Adds a new custom food item to the game
• Homework Fix – Removes that code from all homework actions for both child and teen sims, and instead restores the old default of “just pick your damned homework up” all the time
• Fruit Salad – Adds a new custom food item to the game
• Harvesting for Children – Adds a custom interaction that allows children to harvest
• Juice Blender – Functional juice blender that sims can use to make juice from apples, pears, carrots, tomatos, blackberries, or grapes
• Sit & Lean on Fence – Allows Sims to sit and lean on a fence
• Harvestable Lettuce – Adds a new Harvestable to the game
• Harvestable Orange Tree – Adds a new Harvestable to the game
• Space Nerd Trait – Adds a custom trait to the game
• Super Keener Trait – Adds a custom trait to the game
• Silly Trait – Adds a custom trait to the game
• Artistic Savant Trait – Adds a custom trait to the game
• Excitable Trait – Adds a custom trait to the game