Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to make your gaming experience unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Autonomous Interactions – An XML override, that override interactions that were previously not used in autonomy
• No Autonomous Roast at Campfire – Sims will stop autonomously roasting food at the campfire, no matter how hungry they are
• Custom Skin Tones – Non-default skin tone colors added to the game
• Grilled Cheese Buffet Table – Buffet Table that allows Sims to make and serve Grilled Cheese
• Grilled Cheese Aspiration – Adds a custom aspiration to the game
• Larger Sunspot Awning – Override for the GT “Sunspot Awning” to make it so that it fits around walls, rather than inside walls
• Sexy Pose Equality – Makes it so that sim girls can also show off their muscles and guys can bat their eyelashes when they decide to Pose Sexily, not just the other way around
• Working Alarm Clocks – Set of tuning which actually enables the clocks to wake up sims at the set time
• Cereal Name Overrides – Name overrides for the cereal in game
• Non-Microwave Oatmeal – The Maxis oatmeal, made available directly from the fridge without the use of the microwave
• More Clubs Per Sim – This mod increases the maximum number of clubs a Sim is allowed to have to 9
• Margherita Pizza – Adds a custom food item to the game
• Mixology Boss – Adds a custom aspiration to the game
• Set of No-Autonomy Mods – A Variety of no-autonomy mods for the game
• Alien Tools – Console Commands for Alien Sims