Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to make your gaming experience unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• 202 Terrain Replacements – Changes the default terrain in every world
• 44 Floor Paints Replacements – Overrides some of the default floor terrain paint
• 42 Addendum Floor Paints – Overrides some of the default floor paints
• Landscape Paintings Replaced – Replaces the landscape easel paintings from Outdoor Retreat with various Van Gogh landscapes
• Faster Songwriting – With this mod it now only takes about two sim hours to write a song on any instrument or the DJ booth
• Trolley Replacements – Changes the look of the trolley that roams Willow Creek
• Set Fat Fit – Allows you to attempt to set the fat or fit level of a sim or sims from the cheat console
• Olive and Lemon Spaghetti – Adds custom food dish to the game
• No More Video Distortion – Stops the distortion of the TV screen when playing increasing clock speed in game
• ADHD Trait – Adds new custom trait to the game
• Gourmand Trait – Adds new custom trait to the game