Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to make your gaming experience unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Fish Stands – Fish stands compatible with the Grocery Mod
• Fruit & Veggie Stands – Fruit & Veggie stands compatible with the Grocery Mod
• Flower Stands – Flower stands compatible with the Grocery Mod
• Scientist Career Reimagined – Changes to the Scientist Career from The Sims 4 Get To Work
• EA Buyable & Edible Food/Drinks (Base Game) – Unlocks all edible food and drinks from the base game for purchase
• GT Wall Deco Height Overrides – Allows for more flexible placement of the the GT drainpipes + the three wall-mounted plants
• Junk Mod – Junk pile object that allows Sims to “dumpster dive” for tons of objects
• Gross Trait – Adds new trait to the game
• Unmotivated Trait – Adds new trait to the game
• Submissive Trait – Adds new trait to the game