Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to make your gaming experience unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• EA Drinks Unlocked – Unlocks all Ea Base Game drinks for purchase
• Savant Trait Faster Skills – Alters the trait such that the sim skills up 5 times faster or 12 times faster
• Facial Overlays Less Smiling – Replaces the overlay when sims are happy and inspired with the facial overlay used for confident and focused
• Thirst be gone! – Sets the decay rate of the hidden Thirst motive/commodity to 0.0
• Reaper Trait – Adds new trait to the game