Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to make your gaming experience unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Retired Scientist Reimagined – Set of mods for Non-Scientists, Ex-Scientists and Retired Scientists alike to work at home, and an alternative fix for the recent serum/trait glitch
• Olive Bread Custom Food – Adds custom food item to the game
• Clubs, Parties, Weddings at Generic Venues – Enables the use of Generic Venues for Club gatherings, Weddings and Parties
• Clutter Your World – Turns counters into one gigantic slot surface that you can place tons of stuff on however you want it placed
• NoBlu Lighting Mod – Removes the Blue tint in EA’s default lighting
• NoGlo Lighting Mod – Works together with the NoBlu Lighting Mod to completely remove all glow effects in EA’s default lightingsims