Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to make your gaming experience unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Rebel Trait – Adds new trait to the game
• Burning City Skyline Replacement – Replaces the default city backdrop
• BearNight Outfit Changed To Hermit – Alters the bear outfit to the Hermit outfit during bear night
• New Object Storage and Functions – Enables storage and functions on multiple game objects
• Insane Trait More Animations – Adds animations to the Insane Trait
• Butt Enhancement – Adds a new enhancement level to the default female gluteus maximus
• Default Replacement Wedding Cake – Changes the type of cake used when Sims wed