Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to make your gaming experience unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Pillow Talk After Woohoo – Enables 5 hidden animations for Sims who finish their woohoo
• Honest Uncle Grimbo’s Party Hire and Undertaker – Changes it so that when hiring a Mixologist for your Costume party or Spooky party, the Grim Reaper will show up as the Mixologist
• Cereal Replacements – Default Replacement Cereal flavors
• Summon Sim – Summons a named Sim
• TS2 Terrain Paints – Adds new terrain paints to the game
• Pizza Oven with Recipes – Functioning Pizza Oven with Recipes
• Animated Disco Ball – Animated disco ball you can interact with
• Handheld Playable Harp – Playable handheld harp
• No Spinning When Changing Clothes – Stops the spinning animation when Sims change clothes or skinny dip
• Default Replacement Toothbrush – Variety of toothbrush overrides