Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to make your gaming experience unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Cook Experimental Food Without Tasting It – Allows you to cook experimental food without the need to taste it first
• EA Buyable & Edible Food/Drinks – Dine Out Food – Allows you to purchase edible food from The Sims 4 Dine Out
• Formal Outfits At Lounges – Sims at Lounge venues will be wearing their Formal outfit instead of Everyday
• Ghosts No Puddles – Prevents ghosts from creating the water puddles
• Hot and Sour Soup Custom Food – Adds a custom food item to the game
• Drop Out of High School and Get a Real Job – Allows your teens to drop out of High School and get real jobs