Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to make your gaming experience unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Project More Sims: New Type of Venues – Adds new venue types to the game
• Long-Lived, Peace-Loving Cowplants – Changes the way Cowplants work in the game
• Has Met Nanny’ Aging Fix – Fixes the Has Met Nanny trait such that sims who have this trait can age and die normally
• Time Cooking Reducer! – Chefstation – Reduces the time of preparation of the foods in the “chef station”
• 15 Mini Pizzas for Restaurant – Adds custom food to the game
• Makeup Hiders – Customizes makeup in CAS
• Dine Out Restaurant Menu Fix – Fixes the issue where the Superfood Salad from Spa Day doesn’t appear on the restaurant menu