Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to make your gaming experience unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Zombie Set – Custom Zombies for the game
• Invisible Toilet – Allows Sims to pee standing up anywhere they wish
• Build-a-Shower Kit – Allows you to build a custom shower to your liking
• Travel Bag – Travel bag that doubles as a dresser for your Sim’s inventory
• Animated Wind Turbine – Animated Wind Turbines for the game
• Motive Manager Machines and Real Snowfall – Objects with unique interactions, animations and FX while messing about with motives.
• No Gardening Club Harvesting – Removes the harvest actions from the club’s “Tend Garden” activity
• Repeating Placement Plants – Makes all plants repeat when placed
• Pokémon X Void Critter – Cards and Stickers – Various changes to the Voidcritter cards and battle station
• Weekly Aging Mod – Various changes to the in-game life span system
• Fight Cloud Animations – Various changes to the in game “fight” system
• Sims 4 Occult Life Stage: Succubus – Allows you to change the life state of female Sims