Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to make your gaming experience unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Narwhal Ale – Adds custom drink to the game
• International Easel Paintings – Adds custom paintings to the game
• Classic Easel Paintings – Adds custom paintings to the game
• Crafting Enabler – Enables custom content craftable items in the in-game menus
• Sword Fighting – Adds custom object and animations to the game
• Change Outfit via Closets, Coat Rack & Wardrobe – Adds a custom interaction to allow for changing outfits via the closet
• Child/Teen Quit/Rejoin School – Allows Children and Teens to quit and rejoin school
• Improved Night Light – Adds all interaction options to the Night Light and the “Prevent Monsters from spawning” effect when Lights are off
• Power Workouts – Adds a 30-Minute Power Workout to the Treadmill, Punching Bag and Workout Machine
• Faster Showers and Baths – Enables quicker showers and baths in the game
• Quick Shower – Adds a new Option “Quick Shower” to the Pie Menu of all Showers
• Five Round Bowling – Adds a new Option “5-Round Bowling” to the Bowling Lane Pie Menu
• Longer Basketball Games – Adds a 6-round and 9-round basketball game option to the basketball hoop
• Sorcerer Trait – Adds custom trait to the game
• Flirty Spouce (Angry Buff) – Reduced/Removed – Alters a base game buff