Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to make your gaming experience unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Versace Dishware – Replaces the food dishware in the game
• Newcrest Revamped – Default Replacement Newcrest world that removes EA’s background clutter
• Canadian English Names – Removes current names and replaces them with Canadian English names
• Blood Bath – Adds a custom Blood Bath object and interaction
• Baby Gourmet – Adds custom toddler food to the game
• Entrance Fee and Donation – Adds custom signage to the game that allows for paid entrance to venues
• Choose Who to Call to Meal – Allows you to choose who to call for dinner
• Always Had Evil or Normal Clone – Custom options for the clone machine
• FIX – ALLOW SUPER SPEED – Festivals and Loud Neighbor – Super speed (4x) will not stopped by festivals or noise
• Promotions after level 10 for City Living Careers – Activates overmax promotions (after level 10) for the three City Living careers ( Social Media, Critic and Activist ) so your sim can continue to progress to get a better pay
• Fresh Fish Forever – Prevents fish from spoiling
• Samsung Galaxy 8 – Adds custom cell phone to the game
• More Buyable Venues – Allows Sims to purchase a variety of venues
• Sims 3 Lifespans – Allows you to play the Sims 4 with custom lifespans that are similar to lifespans in the Sims 3
• World Wonders – City Skyline Replacements – Adds custom backdrops to the game
• Insta Kill Mod – Kill a sim with just a click of a mouse
• All Beds Give Same Energy – All beds in the game give the same energy as the most expensive one in the game
• The Siren Trait: Reloaded – Adds custom trait to the game
• Writer Work from Home – Allows writers to work from home