Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to make your gaming experience unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Flowering Grass – Default Replacement Grass
• Send Sims To Bed – Adds a new interaction on beds
• Autonomous Weddings – Allows for weddings to take place autonomously by using a wedding arch or to elope
• Athlete Work from Home – Allows Athletes to work from home
• Housewarming Party – Replaces the “Welcome Wagon” with a housewarming party
• Always FreeBuild – Enables building on special lots like the Police Station, Hospital, and Police Station
• Faster Turns When Bowling – Shortens the long wait time before a Sim will start to bowl
• No Strangers Knocking at the Door – Attempts to get Friends instead of Strangers knocking at your Door
• Social Media Career for Teens – Allows Teens to employee themselves in the Social Media Career
• No Perks Cost – Sets all perk prices (Retail, Restaurant, Club) to 0 so you can just redeem them right away
• Ghost Needs Removed – Removes the Bladder, Hunger, Tiredness, and Hygiene needs from ghosts
• Bug Catch Text Override – Alters the text displayed in the Text Notification System (TNS) when catching insects
• Unlock Doors for Chosen Sims – Allows you to choose which Sims have access to doors