Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to make your gaming experience unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Cannibal Mod – Allows Sims to eat other Sims…
• Harvestable Plum – Adds custom harvestable to the game
• Ball Pit with More Balls – Am override for the Ball Pit that comes with The Sims 4 Toddler Stuff
• NO! Change into Bear Costume~Parenthood – Stops them from turning into the bear costume autonomously
• Real Life Trees (no fade/LOD) – All big trees, some bushes and big debug objects will no longer fade
• Bread Crumbs and Pigeon Effects – Adds breadcrumb decor and animated pigeons to lots