- Advertisement -
- Added new features to My Home. Now you can launch up to 4 recently played games from the top of My Home.
- Updated the Origin client embedded browser – expect faster browsing and improved memory usage.
- Revamped My Home page for users without any games…yet.
- Created new notification options and added a notification center to the main nav menu. You will now receive an alert when you get a gift, when a game you’ve pre-ordered is ready for preload and when a new game has launched. More will be coming in the future, so keep an eye out!
- Fixed an error preventing users from adding items to their Origin wishlist through The Sims official site. Wish away!
- Fixed a bug that stopped Ctrl+Alt+numeral commands from switching chat tabs.
- Fixed an error that stopped visual and audio notifications from working when a game finished downloading. Now you’ll always know when it’s time to play.
- Fixed an issue that stopped videos on product pages from playing on first click for some users.
- Improved error messaging when a user goes offline during checkout in the Origin store.
- Reminder: Origin will stop supporting macOS 10.7 and 10.8 on August 28. If you’re using either of these versions you’ll need to update your OS to continue using all Origin features.
Shooed away some other pesky bugs.