Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to make your gaming experience unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Expanded Rewards Store – Expands the Reward Store, offering you more options for spending your Satisfaction points
• Animated Tranquility Waves – Adds the ability to place animated waves atop terrain, tiles, pool water, and fountain water
• Louisiana Style Recipes 1 – Adds custom recipes to the game
• Louisiana Style Recipes 2 – Adds custom recipes to the game
• Harvestable Papaya & Pomelo – Adds custom harvestables to the game
• Harvestable Coconut – Adds a custom harvestable to the game
• Sports Enthusiast Trait – Adds a custom trait to the game
• Feminine and Manly Traits – Adds a custom trait to the game
• Healthy Lifestyle Trait – Adds a custom trait to the game
• Erratic Trait Back To Insane – Changes the Erratic trait back to Insane
• Dissection Mod – Allows Sims to dissect other Sims
• Teen Pregnancy & Engagement Mod – Allows Teen Sims to get pregnant and engaged
• No Fade Trees – Ttops the fading of trees and bushes when you get closer in live mode
• Sims 3 World Names – Changes the names of worlds in The Sims 4 to names from The Sims 3
• Animated – Placeable Insects – Jungle Butterflies – Unlocks items that were previously unavailable in buy mode
• Unlocked – Ruins Pack – Jungle Adventures – Unlocks items that were previously unavailable in buy mode
• Unlocked – Temple Columns – Jungle Adventure – Unlocks items that were previously unavailable in buy mode
• Children Can Walk Dogs – Allows Children to walk dogs in the game
• Mermaid Ears ‘Swept’ – Adds custom CAS ears to the game
• Alluring Visage – Fog Begone! – Removes the Pink Fog generated by Attractive Vampires, along with the tingles around the victims’ head
• NPCC Retail – Changes to various retail aspects in the game
• Mischief MDK With Handbuzzer – Allows Sims to kill others with the handbuzzer interaction
• Tube Teleporter – Adds a new type of elevator to the game
• Plasma to Blood – Changes the name of “Plasma” in the game
• Bird Feeder Gives Feathers – Gives Sims a chance of getting feather collectibles when filling the feeder
• Zombie Mod – Adds Zombies and various interactions to the game
• Dog Pregnancy Overhaul – Changes the pregnancy system for dogs in the game