There’s a new update available in Origin: Version 10.5.22.1331 – 0
- We know our game trailers want all your attention, but our screenshots were getting jealous. So now the arrows to slide from video to screenshots respond after you’ve clicked the “Watch the Trailer” button and want to peruse through a gallery.
- Safari users can now add STAR WARS™: The Old Republic™ to their wishlist to be ready for the day when they find a magic lamp or a special someone makes their wishes come true.
- We’ve optimized our installation process to make it better…stronger…faster…less cluttered. Ok, mostly less cluttered.
- Let your loved ones know they can sleep peacefully now that we’ve stomped on those creepy crawly bugs that webbed up some DLC and kept some downloads stuck at 0%. They mostly come at night. Mostly. Welp, not anymore.
- If you experience the visual equivalent of a 4.5 on the Richter scale every time you tried to scroll down The Sims 4 Build Your Own Bundle page, we apologize. Our engineers have done some behind-the-scenes seismic reinforcement to keep those pages nice and stable from now on.
- A knotty little bug was making it tricky to add the Unravel Two trial to your game library. It took some time to untangle, but we managed to weave together a solution.
- Our +2 Sword of Bug Smiting got a good workout this week as we sent a bunch of those little pests to their just rewards. Now Origin looks better, runs smoother and takes you where you want to go faster. And we racked up some sweet XP – next level, here we come!
- If you renewed your Origin Access membership recently you may have noticed that either origin.com or the Origin client wasn’t getting the message…at least not without a reload. We’ve improved their communication skills so now they both recognize you as one of our awesome members – no reload required.
- We’ve optimized some of our trial messaging so the right words get to the right people at the right time. It just seemed like the right thing to do.