There’s a new update available in Origin: Version 10.5.27.11381 – 0
- The subscriber information text decided to play hide and seek. We found it in the rafters and put it back where it belongs.
- Some Terms and Conditions messaging got turned around and ended up in a completely wrong location. After giving it a better map it found its way back home.
- We let a bunch of Sims intern for us and they added a few of the same product within itself in the Extra Content sections. We took their plumbobs away and fixed it.
- Our Sims let us know it needed to be easier to create a shin dig using Game Packs and Stuff Packs, so we made sure to make it easier to take advantage of The Sims 4 BYOB options.
- The Screenshots and Videos section cut in line making it impossible to see the MORE drop-down menu when clicked. After giving it a stern talking-to, it apologized and jumped to the back of the line.
- We zapped some moths that got into Battlefield I causing it to clog up and not un-pause the game when in OIG.
- A bunch of rowdy Krogans got into a brawl with some Turians, leaving some structural damage to a few Origin modals causing them to exit and crash. We got them to cool off, talk things out and fix everything they broke.
- We’ve got the information you’ve been looking for. Game landing pages now show you if the game is available with Origin.com’s Basic or Premier subscriptions.
- Language isn’t a Sims’ strong suit, which is why no warning message would pop up when upgrading from The Sims 4 Limited Edition to Digital Deluxe Edition. It’s ok, Sims, we’ve got it from here.
- We repaired some broken article links that were knocked loose by some plants trying to nail a horde of zombies.
- We found some bugs, but they weren’t very cuddly or good on leash so we zapped ‘em.