There’s a new update available in Origin: Version Version 10.5.33.19463 – 0
- Our graduate thesis was to fix the downloading troubles for The Sims 3 University Life. Now that that’s done, we’re going to go sleep for a year.
- A few tiles on the Store page had difficulty waking up from the winter hibernation, resulting in 404 error messages. Now, everyone has had their caffeine fix and is working much more efficiently.
- Because life moves pretty fast we’ve introduced a new drawer design that gives you everything you need to know in a clean, little dropdown when you click on DLC whenever there are awesome sales events. Ain’t nobody got time for new windows or tabs.
- Love having the freedom to move files from one place to another for fun or just to free up space on the ol’ computer then locate them after? We do too, and now you can move and locate your Origin purchases.
- We’ve made it way easier to do your homework and see what games are included in Origin Access Basic and Origin Access Premier membership.
- Everyone hates drawing a blank. We fixed an issue where the Manage My Membership on-screen window opens up empty after clicking on the EA Account link.
- Origin Access subscribers will leave no stone unturned when searching for extra content like DLC, expansion packs and more as these items now appear in search feeds.
- We purged a small bug nest causing problems for those trying to purchase DLC for The Sims 3.