There’s a new update available in Origin: Version 10.5.43.28287 – 0
- We squashed bugs, fixed crashes, and made Origin that much better.
- Someone in the DJ booth has been switching on the “on air” sign all willy-nilly, tricking players into thinking they’re broadcasting gameplay when they’re not. We should’ve anticipated this kind of behavior when we hired a giant, robotic mouse for the job.
- Players using the MacOS Mojave can now successfully build their own bundle of The Sims 4 and its various Packs without a hitch. We can’t guarantee your Sims’ adventures will go as smoothly.
- Because the only thing that should stand between you and timely downloads is figuring out which game to play next.
- Some Macs didn’t handle rejection too well when in-game invites were declined, causing Origin to crash and sign users out. We thought it time to introduce the Macs to some breathing exercises.
- How else are you going to brag about being the Champion?
- No crashing. No blacked-out windows. Only what you want: more Sims shenanigans.
- Some Origin notifications found themselves trapped in a time loop, with some alerts displaying for over 100 days. All nearby time travelers & tricksters have been relocated, and the notifications are working once more.
- In the latest release, we implemented a security fix that included new defenses, like a bigger moat and cyber-enhanced archers.